Choosing A Gold Coast Landscape ContractorJanuary 3, 20150
Thinking about creating a landscape project? Unsure where to start? Choosing the right contractor could be the difference between a successful, happy outcome or a costly disaster. Whilst there is no bullet proof way to guarantee you landscaping will go without any hitches, however there are certainly some steps you can take to reduce the risks.
1. Check that the contractor you engage is licensed and that they hold the relevant license for the works to be performed.
2. Any legitimate contractor will suggest that you sign a contract for works above $3300
3. Don’t always accept the cheapest quote, and if you do ensure that you check all the inclusions and exclusions. A large extras bill at the end of the job is always a nasty surprise but often this is what accompanies the cheapest quote.
4. Don’t hesitate to ask for and check work references. Any decent landscaper will be able to provide these without any problems
5. Ask questions and expect answers. If you don’t feel comfortable refer to the first 4 points.
If you are considering a landscaping project on the Gold Coast or the South East Queensland region please call us at Bluestone Landscaping.