Bluestone Landscaping – happy customersNovember 7, 20160
Our customers are the most important thing to our business. Without them we wouldn’t even exist, but who are they? If you answer yes to any of the following it might be you.
- Are you sick of your old landscaping?
- When you built your home were you told the landscaping would “only cost around $10k” ?
- Do you appreciate quality and something that is built to last?
- Would you like to be able to have your landscaping completed with the minimum of fuss, only having to deal with one contractor for all your landscaping needs?
- Is it finally time to upgrade and have the landscaping you have always wanted?
If you answered yes to any of these you would most likely want to talk to us at Bluestone Landscaping. With over 25 years experience landscaping on the Gold Coast we provide a quality landscape service, delivering our customers great landscape projects. We will work with you to create the landscaping you would love to have. The finish of you landscaping is important to us as we take great pride in our work and strive to ensure that our customers are happy. Obviously having landscaping finished properly costs money, sometimes a great deal of money. So when it comes to engaging a contractor to complete your landscape project/refurbishment you need to feel confident that you are dealing with the right people. How do you know who the right people are? Here are a few things to look out for.
1. Do they hold a current/relevant QBCC license to perform your works.
2. Will they be signing a contract to covering the works to be performed.
3. Can they perform all of the different sections of you works or will YOU have to engage other contractors to complete your project.
4. Do they have or can they provide current testimonials.
5. Can they explain the works to be performed in a way that you can understand.
At Bluestone Landscaping we endeavour to provide our clients with a service that provides the minimum of fuss, a quality finish and allowing you to have an input into the final decisions whilst providing the best alternatives and options for all your landscaping challenges. Many years of experience allows us to create an outcome for your landscaping that will be pleasing to you and considered in all the practical requirements of landscaping i.e drainage, durability, aesthetic qualities, usability etc.
Because we perform all aspects of landscape construction at Bluestone Landscaping we are able to construct your landscape project with a holistic approach. All things are considered and planned for during construction. We can deal with all your landscaping needs such as,
- Concreting associated with landscaping works, including driveways
- Earthworks and drainage
- All types of fencing, including pool fencing
- Retaining walls, including retaining walls higher than 1 metre
- Decks and pergolas
- Paving and tiling
- Water features
- Turf and gardens, including irrigation
- Stairs and access ramps
- Engaging other contractors to perform any other works required i.e renderers, electricians etc.
Because we deal with all aspects of landscaping we can deliver your project from start to finish with the end result always in mind. Levels and drainage that works, finishes that meet seamlessly, a look that says your landscaping was finished professionally and built to last and most importantly that YOU are happy with.
So if you are considering a landscaping project please contact us so that we can provide you with quotation for your works. We are only too happy to quote your project or if you are unsure of what you require you can also take advantage of our consultation service. Utilize our experience to determine what is possible, what will work and how to implement what you would like from your landscaping with the minimum of cost and hassle.
With 25 years experience landscaping on the Gold Coast, fully licensed to perform all aspects of landscaping, fully insured and with a team that is ready to deliver your landscape project we look forward to hearing from you soon. Our business is to ensure that our customers are happy and can enjoy their landscaping for many years to come. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that you will become another happy customer of Bluestone Landscaping.